As a quick recap, here are the first 5 reasons you aren’t where you want to be that I talked about in last week’s show:
- You don’t know what you want
- You don’t have a plan to get from here to there
- You lack resources
- The people around you don’t support you
- You don’t really know what you wantWe have just a little bit further to go to figure out why you still aren’t where you want to be yet.
In this episode, we look at the final 5 reasons you still aren’t where you want to be:
- You lack skills
- You lack stamina
- You’re afraid of failure
- You’re afraid of success
- You don’t think you can get where you want to be
Links mentioned in this episode:
Do you have more energy? Are you going to get serious about tracking so that you can ‘see’ your actual progress? What change are you willing to make? Let me know in the comment box below.