Let’s take a look at how to be more confident at work. Feeling confident and demonstrating confidence are two different things. You want to make sure that you are showing the world how confident you are, because confidence is an important element in being seen as successful by your peers. Sometimes we do a great job of showing our confidence everywhere except in our workplace.
This episode covers:
- How your voice influences whether or not you are seen as confident
- The importance of word choice
- The specific language you should avoid
- What to do when your emotions get the best of you
- Secrets to using your volume to communicate effectively
Did you get some tips to be more confident at work this week? Do you think you already do a great job of showing your confidence in professional situations? Either way, great! Pop into the comment box below and tell us how you do it.